Login to your File
Jobs open to the public is supported by the Public Service Resourcing System (PSRS). The PSRS is an on-line application and screening process that is used for advertised job opportunities.
Privacy Notice Statement
The Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC) is committed to protecting the privacy rights of individuals, including safeguarding the personal information you provide voluntarily through your on-line account in the PSRS.
- Your personal information is collected in accordance with the Privacy Act (PA) and under the authority of the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA), the Employment Equity Act (EEA), and the Canadian Human Rights Act (CHRA), and is protected under the PA and may also be included in following Personal Information Banks (PIB): PSC PPU 010, 015, 025, 030, 086, 096, PSC PCE 746, 761 and CPSA PCE 739.
- The information you provide will be used within the PSC, and shared with the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer (OCHRO), Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat (TBS) and other federal government organizations to identify applicants suitable for referrals and appointments to positions within the federal public service. This information is also frequently matched with the Analytical Environment database (PSC PCE 761) for statistical purposes and program evaluation.
- Assessment results, including unsupervised internet testing, may also be collected and accessed through your PSRS profile in order to facilitate the staffing process.
- Employment equity (EE) information may be used for EE related recruitment, human resources management and statistical purposes by the PSC, the OCHRO, the TBS and the employing federal organization or agency and provided to the following systems: Analytical Environment (PSC PCE 761) and Employment Equity Data Base (CPSA PCE 739). Also note that the EE information in your PSRS Account Profile may be shared with federal organizations or agencies each time you apply to a job, whether employment equity is a criterion for screening and selection or not.
- The information you provide may also be collected, retained, used, or disclosed for non-administrative purposes by the PSC programs' activities in accordance with the authority under the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA) for the following purposes: studies, evaluations, analytical activities, audits, research, reporting, surveys, and statistical analysis.
- The information may be disclosed to the PSC Investigations Directorate (PSC PPU 010) in accordance with section 8(2) of the Privacy Act (PA) and the authority under the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA).
You can have access to your personal information, ask for corrections to your file or add annotations to it. You have the right to review and correct information about yourself and can be assured that your personal information will not be used for any unauthorized purposes. To obtain more information, please consult INFO SOURCE at www.infosource.gc.ca.
Additional information on the privacy policies and practices of the PSC as well as contact information is available in Important Notices and Disclaimers.
By logging into your PSRS account you consent to your personal information being used in accordance with the above.
Having more than one PSRS session open at one time can cause unpredictable results. A complete log out is necessary prior to opening a new PSRS session.
- Date modified: