To search for a job with the Government of Canada, use the "refine search" column to narrow down your search results. Jobs that match your selections will be displayed on the right in the "search results" column.
Adding too many search criteria can limit your results. You can expand your search by:
- leaving the "Job title" field empty
- removing selected organizations
- removing the selection "Posted in last 24 hours"
- Ensure that any job title entered is in the same language as the search page.
- You can only search by one job title at a time. For more results, leave the job title field blank.
To add a location:
- type a location in the "Location" field
- select "Show"
- check a location from the list
- select "Add"
- repeat to add other locations
To add an organization:
- select an organization from the list
- select "Add"
- repeat to add other organizations
Your search results will include jobs with a minimum salary in the range you selected.
- To view a job with a salary of $49,000 to $60,000, select the minimum salary range of $40,000 - $49,999
- Your search will not return this job if you selected $50,000 - $59,999
It is possible that we don't currently have any jobs posted that meet your search criteria. To get more results, you may want to:
- expand your search criteria
- ensure that any job title entered is in the same language as the search page.
Use our online form to send in your questions or comments.
General questions on how to apply online
- Toll-free: 1-888-780-4444
- TTY/TDD: 1-800-465-7735
Advertisements over the phone (jobs open to the public)
- Toll-free: 1-800-645-5605
- Date modified: